Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Oregon?? Could you guys post where you bought your Z, which dealer, and how much you paid, and what kind of service you got? Thanks.

I am interested in a Z, and would like to work with a decent dealership.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Z06Lover,

I live in Portland and when I was buying mine (last Nov) there were none to be had for hundreds of miles in any direction. I ended up going through a Vette broker who tracked down my wish list in Atlanta, GA through a second broker, no less. I got not so great service from the actual dealership but the price was good so I took it.

To sum up, todays financial climate is far different from November and dealers are willing to bend over backwards to make a sale. If I'd known about this site before buying my Vette I would have first talked to the forum dealers which is what I recommend for you.

--pdx_Z

PS: Drop me a line when you get your Z, there aren't enough Z owners out here. :lol:

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
--pdx_Z

PS: Drop me a line when you get your Z, there aren't enough Z owners out here. :lol: [/B][/QUOTE]

Morning:

I know of a couple of Z Bruthas in your area.

ZeeFreak and 4vettes.

They routinely post to the forum and (Harry) 4vettes is coming up to the Corvette and High Performance meet at the Puyallup Fairgrounds this weekend which I have posted in this section along with some of his friends from the Rose City Corvette Club.

Pat :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Z06lover;

I got mine through Wentworth Chevrolet on MLK Blvd. Jerry Hickey is the Vette salesman. I ordered mine way back in March before final pricing was known. I ended up paying sticker because of the demand for the car pre: 9-11.

Harry (4vettes)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Z06Lover

I'm from Seattle, but I would also recommend a forum vendor.

At the time I was buying got a decent deal on mine local, but had I known of Rick Daniel a forum vendor at that time, I could have saved about $1500.00.

My next one will be through Rick with Museum Delivery :D

See Rick's site http://www.corvettesbyrickdaniel.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts