Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Looks like someone is using your sig pic of your car on their webpage to sell parts:

** by mdickie - If you want to alert Subdriver of this, send him a PM **

Look about 1/3 of the way down. The image is repeated many times. There's a yellow C5R that is in someone else's sig too but I can't remember whose (or if it's even their car).

Dope

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok maybe that's not irony, maybe that's just stupidity. I'm nitpicking my own posts now. Time for a coffee break!

Dope

·
Registered
259 Posts
Time for a Mk48 :sneaky:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Mods took out the link. I would appreciate someone PM'ing or emailing ([email protected]) me the link.

I use NAPA rotors and Carbotech pads. Doesn't sound like you guys are talking about either one (and I haven't seen my image on Carbotech's site and I highly doubt NAPA is using me as they have one or two more visible drivers... :lol: )

Thanks. :cheers:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Subdriver said:
Mods took out the link. I would appreciate someone PM'ing or emailing ([email protected]) me the link.

I use NAPA rotors and Carbotech pads. Doesn't sound like you guys are talking about either one (and I haven't seen my image on Carbotech's site and I highly doubt NAPA is using me as they have one or two more visible drivers... :lol: )

Thanks. :cheers:
HI SUBDRIVER
PM sent I would think the mod could have left the site up until you responded. I guess rules are rules I HATE RULES!!!!
Bob
:cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Man that Sucks. Tell them to knock that $hit off or send you a big fat check. :drunken:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you got it, because I certainly didn't save it. Didn't think someone would actually remove a link from my post. Wasn't like I was advertising anything.

Dope

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Dope said:
Glad you got it, because I certainly didn't save it. Didn't think someone would actually remove a link from my post. Wasn't like I was advertising anything.

Dope
Nobody said you were advertising!

You did post a link to a non site vendor however and that required an edit. The moderator asked that a pm be sent to Subdriver with the link discussed.
End of story!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey it was messed up what they did, but I would take it as a compliment subdriver.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Man you live right around the corner from me. You got to let me see your mean machine in person, and not just in your sig. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts