1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It isssss, isn't it? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Seq #3533 is HOME! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Being prepped at the dealer

Final delivery (what is up with my expression? Too many emotions at once? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

First stop, the neighbor I posted about the other day...his new Black Z and his buddy's Torch Z

Another angle

Finally home - my neighbor came to see my new toy

The business district - Route 405

Getting ready to tow the trailer /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

It was quite a job getting her today. She arrived at 4:45 at the dealership, and I had to grease a few palms to get it prepped and out the door tonight. I couldn't imagine trying to sleep knowing she was waiting.

I've got a pretty interesting story about seeing the car, and then thinking it wasn't mine because the VIN didn't match. But for now it's time for a DRIVE! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

My Personal Webpage - click here

Click image below for Lamb Racing website

·
Registered
0 Posts
Todd,

CONGRATS!! Great car, super color!! You will never erase the grin!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Lambinator

Absolutly /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Great pic's...........

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
LAMBINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are making it TUFF!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Hopefully...38 more days...unless the General decides again he wishes not for my $50K......... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

Loved your PICS!!!! have added them to my Wallpaper!!!! Thanks! And enjoy it!!
Zman

·
Registered
165 Posts
Todd, when I saw #3533 on the trim line last week ---- I told you that paint would jump out at you. Congrats on a GREAT ride! It looks better when all the MY is attached to the shell (Ha!) You will be smiling forever..

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Great pics.Enjoy your new ride.Happy motoring.G. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Very very nice /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Enjoy the ride /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts