Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on delivery area 1 on the museum webcam... looks great!

I am glued to my computer looking at delivery area 2... mine should be pulling in any minute!!!!

Ahhh... love at first sight /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Chris - waiting with ya /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks like they just moved MY from 1 to 2. Maybe spot 1 will see a quicksilver soon. I did hear a rumor about a quicksilver z06 having a run-in with a folklift j/k.

Vince

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vince- I just called Adam and asked why they moved Steve's Z06 to area 2... he didn't know but they are gonna move it back to area 1

I had requested area 2 and am gonna have alot of people watching from home that aren't too computer savvy... might not be able to find me at area 1 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My girlfriend cannot believe I'm gonna sit in front of my computer until I see my car... women /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-04 15:31, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
Vince- I just called Adam and asked why they moved Steve's Z06 to area 2... he didn't know but they are gonna move it back to area 1

I had requested area 2 and am gonna have alot of people watching from home that aren't too computer savvy... might not be able to find me at area 1 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My girlfriend cannot believe I'm gonna sit in front of my computer until I see my car... women /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hell! Adam wants to drive those Z06's too!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That was the 5th time today Steve...He has moved your car.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif
j/k pal!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Stop drooling on the screen!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Congrats!! I feel the excitement for you!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Adam told me he had a hot date tonight with a chick who loves Quicksilver Z's /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vince... play fair /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

IMA Z06... never /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JC- I wish!