Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 84 corvette and just bought a 2001 Z06 with only 19k miles on it for $28k. The car is in PERFECT condition. I love it so far, night and day difference between the 2 cars. I hope to hang out here more often.

My first mod was a Vortec Ram Air device. Hopefully more in the later months :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very Nice! And Welcome! :z:

Please note, that grin just never goes away. Just gets bigger. :D

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Welcome to your "new home," and I do mean home, since you will be here more than you can ever imagine. :yeadog: It's a great group of people with a wealth of valuable information on one of the greatest cars ever built. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome to the site! :guiness:

·
Registered
806 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! :thumb: That sure is a fine automobile. Nice pics. :yeadog: I have been thinking about getting the "ZO6 405HP" emblem to go on the console lid and I do believe your pics just got me sold! Looks Sweet! Drive it like you stole it!!! :jammin:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Darwin.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Icedigger, I'm also new to the site ( 6 weeks ) and I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned from this site. There are some knowledgeable people on this site that can help you with just about anything and If they dont know it, they can point you in the right direction. :usa:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
welcome and congrats! :cheers: .....you've joined a great group here :yeadog:

:z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

Congrats on your new Silver Bullet Z06 :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Meet up with us at Hooters April 16 were hoping for at least 50 cars. You'll get some good ideas. Congrats by the way. :z:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
are you related to a "Holedgr" by any chance? :rofl:

(just kidding, he's a forum member here)

anyway, congrats on the new ride:thumb:

oh, and we have an annual event where the guys rip up their vettes to mod them, drink too much beer and race around Bowling Green, KY-it's called the Z06fest. This year it's the week of July 18th
Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on your new ride. It's an awsome car.

Zrod

1 - 20 of 42 Posts