Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got one like me, with over 50,000 street and highway miles logged?
What mechanical issues have come up for you? I have lost a clutch, clutch pedal spring, and water pump. The Goodyear F1s are not doing very well...they wear out after 10,000 miles on the rears, and 20,000 miles on the fronts. Fourth set are on the rears, and second set are on the fronts. Flats are a problem too. Four flat tires on the passenger side rear tire. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who is running different street radials on their Z.

·
10,998 Posts
I am over 100K for awhile now. I replaced the stock clutch at 80k (it was just time it had not broken). No serious issues at all. My mileage also includes dragstrip passes and road course miles at the track. Most of them were driving back and forth to the Pentagon for the last six years. :z:

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
William your the first guy I've heard of on this forum who is over 50,000 mls on an LS7. There are and were alot of high mileage guys w/ the LS6. It's 3 years and still all I hear is low mileage LS7's. I'm just as guilty I have a new 08 and I only have around 10,000 mls so far but that's more than alot of 06Z's. I'm using it more latley we'll see. I wonder why the difference in use w/ the two cars? Mabey price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts