Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check these pics out!!! I will upload the much higher resolution pics to my site later on in the week. I have many more of these, but this is all i resized for now. What do you guys think??

they all can be viewed HERE

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Very sharp and a great choice.

Congratulations on a Red Z thats perfect just as it is.

IMHO

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I LIKE! The first one looks great. I wish the wheel was straight in the pic though...But the angle is superb. Your car also looks so clean. The second pic, where is that? On bridge? Very original looking

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Beautiful, what do you use on the interior trim?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Me likey :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
well i can tell you one way these pics could have been better :)

if the vette was black :)

sweeet ride i am getting the CCW's too and after seeing your picture it makes the wait even more excruciating

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys....no im not professional. Had a friend take them with a very nice digi cam. The pics were taken on a parking garage at a local hospital.

As for the CCWs, I love them too. I might decide to sell them soon though. I am looking around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, pics look pro to me... honestly, the interior one especially, the lighting is great.. so your friend not only has a good camera, but he obviously knows how to use it... awesome car!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are just 19x11 ccws. no tub for me. Although, i am probably going to need it soon. I have 426rwhp with a magnacharger. I just bought a vararam so i am hoping for at least 450rwhp.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts