Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I hit a deer recently in my '02 Z06. Unfortunately my insurance had lapsed the week prior (awesome luck, no lectures needed please).

I lost my driver's side headlight (blessing in disguise) and have already purchased the flush mount, C5R style light's I'd been eyeing. I was also able to score an innder fender as well (It was broken in one spot).

I am still in need of the outer driver's side fender, and a front bumper cover. In attempting to do this as cheaply as I can get away with, I am looking for these parts to already be painted Quicksilver Metallic if at all possible. If not, no biggie. Does anyone know where in the Austin, TX are I might be able to find them? If anyone has these parts available I would be willing to travel to maybe Houston, San Antonio, or North to Dallas (and anything in between) for pickup.

Ebay is not working out, as the front bumper covers I've eyed were local pickup only in California and other places that were a bit out of reach. I've also already scoured the pick-a-parts in the area as well.

Any help would be awesome guys!! I need my sweet child back on the road (and was looking forward to some track time this year) without getting taken to the cleaners by a bodyshop (The estimates I have gotten have been brutal.)

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. :cry:

If you cannot find anything close by you, check out the on-line Corvette salvage yards to see what they have. Fed-ex ground is not that expensive (fiberglass parts) and you may find exactly what you need.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
check that deer for coverage

1 - 3 of 3 Posts