Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have the Homelink in the visor, I found someone that does it, it is not cheap but well worth it in my opinion. E-mail me if your looking for this, or if you offer this service. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually do this modification to the visor. It isn't cheap as it is time consuming and the Homelink isn't cheap to start with. I charge **** if you want your visor moded and **** for a new visor. Let me know if you are interested. Please e-mail me for price info.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Ben...

actually Carl just sent me your email /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif.
I may be interested when I get my car.

I'll keep your name and email!
Thanks.
-jason

FYI...you may get a slap on the wrist from one of the moderators for publishing prices for products here??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Ben, good to hear from you and welcome to the Z06 Forum. I have gave a few people your e-mail and I hope that they at least called you. I am taking the prices out of your post because only supporting vendors can post prices, it the Forum rules and I hope you understand. I am glad to see your address is still the same and I will continue to pass the info to all interested parties. Any questions please contact me, thank you.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Need a little help here....what is the "homelink," and how can it help a Vet owner?

I have a 2000 Cadillac DeVille DHS with a built in button for my garage door opener, along with two other buttons, and I believe one of them is to access a "homelink" system, but I am unsure how/what it does, or if I even need it on A) the DeVille, or B) my Z06?

BTW, the Cadillac has "OnStar" which I really enjoy and find very useful. Hoping to see it on the C5 (as an option) soon.

As usual, thanks for any advice/comments on the homelink thingee! That's what makes our forum so darn good...we all learn from each other.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Homelink less in Detroit!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Zippy,
I have Homelink in my wife's SLK and my Jeep G.C.... it's GREAT! Of all the things I wish the Shark had, Homelink is right up there. Screw the HUD... gimme Homelink (plus it doesn't add weight!).

HarleyB

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
The HomeLink system is great, one for my house, one for my fiancee's house and one for the shore house. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts