Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the Z06 on order for sometime now, with any luck it will be in this week. I've been checking out the site for the past month or two - pretty cool.

So once the car is in - What are the hot mods? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And how do you insert an image?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

In the FAQ section, it tells you how to post a picture. Or, the easiest way is to click on the edit button above my post and you will see exactly how I posted m sig. Of course you will need to have the picture hosted somewhere. If you don't have a place, then send the picture to me and I will host it for you. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Paladin,
Welcome aboard, dont forget to register your new Z and have fun here..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Paladin, Good Luck and congrats on your Z06! A BIG WELCOME as well!FUBU69/LES /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

2001 Z06 SPEEDWAY WHITE/MODIFIED RED INTERIOR-Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Paladin... welcome to the forum! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Lots of great people and info here!

BTW... are you a Furman Paladin?

Just curious... I am a Clemson alum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cheers.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts