Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Horsepower Sales, Pompano Beach is pleased to announce our partnership with Mike Norris and Next Level Performance. Centrally located in the SE Fla Tri-County area, Horsepower Sales is a full service performance shop already doing installations of head/cam packages, engine swaps, superchargers, headers, exhaust, suspension, wheel & tire packages, etc. A lot of you drag racers will know Horsepower Sales, Pompano Beach as the title sponsor of the Corvette Challenge at Moroso Motorsports Park.

Now all of these performance upgrades are available with Next Level Performance tuning and expertise as well as thier extensive LSx engine based experience over the past 7 years with different naturally aspirated and forced induction packages from mild to wild.

To get our relationship off to a fast start Mike will be down At Horsepower Sales in Pompano Beach on 8/4 & 8/5 for dyno tuning at an introductory price of $400. To schedule please contact Horsepower Sales at (954) 782-6700

I look forward to working along with Next Level Performance and bringing our combined resources to the SE Fla LS1, LS6 & LS2 performance community. More announcements are to come in the near future. Thanks.
Rog Preston

·
Registered
45 Posts
MIKE NORRIS / NEXT LEVEL PERF LSx DYNO TUNING IN S.E. FL 8/4 & 8/5

** Duplicate post, edited by mdickie **

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike and his staff do great work. he has done all the work on my zo6 and also does work for the dealership that i work at in orlando.
:thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey All,

Looking forward to seeing quite a few folks down there next week and weekend. There will be a lot going on in the coming months for sure and this should be an interesting partnership for sure.

Hi Jim.

Thanks for the kind words for sure. Ready to step up to the next level yet :coo:

Later.

Mike Norris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts