Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Z06 Black & Mod-Red Int. with only 7200 miles on it and loaded. $39,995.00:) This is a steal folks.:D You must talk to me to get this deal

·
Registered
178 Posts
Red/Red 2001 Z06

Rick -

Thank you for your timely reply.

I a searching to find a RED ONE, with red interior.

Please keep me in mind.

Steve Nix

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
FYI,

Saw a '01 TR/BLK Z06 today at ************. The car was immaculate with 8K, but priced too high.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

--Edited - Contact me for details - N4

G

·
YOur price is very good rick..

Just out of curiosity..I keep hearing locally that the certified program of used cars from a GM dealership has other benefits that I didn't hear you mention..

Like 5.9% financing?

G

·
FWIW Rick..I would imagine everyone on these sites has the credit rating necessary..

And its a good idea to mention it..

5.9% is pretty good..and makes life easy for guys hooking into a new ride..

You might want to mention the terms of the loans..

Is it 24 months..or 36 months..

Another good idea is to mention that at 36 months..the payment per thousand borrowed would be 32 dollars a month or whatever it works out to be..

Just a suggestion...

So lets say a guy has a 99 C5..traded in or sold on his own for 28-

29 grand..(if lucky)..

I would sit back and say.....well here we go..it would cost me 360 a month..no money out of pocket except the taxes in my state..

Probably couldn't get that much for my car but you get the drift..

Makes it seem very do able...

BUT I'M HOLDING MYSELF BACK!!!!!! LOL

GOOD LUCK Rick and I hope you enjoy my suggestions..

I'm telling you...as a consumer..its makes it easier to see it making sense that way..(even if the trade ins end up being lower..) but I guess the long distance trade in thing probably is a pia..so that part is most probably for people closer by to the dealership..(a couple of states away at most?)

Remember ..I'm holding back so please don't try and convince..

I'm very weak right now!!!LOL

So don't try!!

Great car at a great price.

Good luck..

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will not twist your arm.:lol: You seem the educated buyer as most here are. I think you will know when you are ready.:)

G

·
I'm glad your enjoyinjg my posts..

In sales its always best to not take for granted what people might know..

That 5.9% is a good deal..something I would stress on a car thats as awesome as a zo6! Especially with such low mileage!!!

I'm sure down the road a ways....when I get around to selling my car privately and locally ..I figure with the extended warranty I should get a decent price....I'm going to give you a call..to see what you have in stock at the time..

Thanks again for being a supporter of this great site..

(In some ways..I'm sorry you didn't twist my arm...lol )

Just kidding of course..your a good man..and I enjoy shooting the breeze with you..

Somebodies going to get a very good deal..(I've heard GM has doubled their resale of cars with this certified program inclusive of the low rates)

Just makes it that much more tempting and easier to sign and drive..

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You might want to give me a call if you have some room to move on your trade. We might be able to make something happen.:eek:

G

·
Thanks rick..but its not the money..its the fact I put new Michelin Piilot tires on/aligned it...just bought the glass top too..added the extended warranty..LOL I'm only sorry I did all these things..(Im such a smuck! :) )

I want to get a little use out of them...then I'll sell it...

Thanks anyway!

Who ever does go for this low mileage world class car sports car will be making one hell of a deal!

39,995 and 5.9% financing..

Thats an amazing package!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts