Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Mark Dickie on his Hot Ride for December!

Be sure to stop over and check it out!

<---------- Over there

:cheers:

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats Mark!! :cool:

Mark has been with us for a long time...GREAT guy and a real asset to the forum!! Again, congrats man!! :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats, Bro.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Congratulations Santa! BTW, I need another Z in case you didn't know what to get me for Christmas! You better have locks on those chromies cause nasty Dan from Litchfield has his eyes on them! Howz it run with the new ring job? Any noticable difference? Have a great holiday season.

DAve :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Locks are on, so far so good with the ring replacement job, but I really won't know for several hundred miles more til I see if the oil consumption has been abated. No noticeable difference in the performance, up or down, seems the same nasty, fast beast she was before surgery.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all...

Mark

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Congrats Mark! :cheers: Now as a Hot Ride feature, did JC discuss with you when your free set of Eagle F1SCs mounted on Z06 chromies would be sent to you? I got mine last week. ;)

Actually, your car looks great and nice write up. :cool:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Happy Holidays Bro!

Mark, Congrats!:) I have always enjoyed your posts and pics. You have the Right Stuff Bro! Merry Xmas and a Happy healthy New Year to you and your family. Fubu/Les:) :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Gee, he neglected to mention when those would be arriving...

Thanks, everyone for the kind words, this place is a ball, love the folks here, and the community that has come to be.

Best wishes to all for a safe, happy, and prosperous new year...

HO-HO-HO

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rippied.Z06 said:
Congrats Mark! :cheers: Now as a Hot Ride feature, did JC discuss with you when your free set of Eagle F1SCs mounted on Z06 chromies would be sent to you? I got mine last week. ;)
:eek: :eek:

JC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts