Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have gone on this anual trip or at least heard of it? I was a long hauler in 99 on the east coast trip. I know it's a little early but my friends and I are planning on the 2003 trip. (some of the hot rods are a little damaged right now :( ) I will be ready for 2002 if it's going to be in the NE area. Anyone have any inside info on where the 2002 PT might be?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
reddeath

Keep us posted. I have not heard of this but if its East Coast im intrested. Also if you get date & so forth post in the "Calendar".

:)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In 99 when we went it was the best time I ever had in a car. We went from MA to FL in a week stopping at diff places to have car shows. Locals showed up for the car shows with thier cars, it was great. It has grown huge since then. They normally have info in the hot rod magazine. The web page for last years power tour is www.hotrodpowertour.com I assume they will update this when they have a schedual for the next one. They normally run in the summer time. I'd love to hear some stories from anyone who has been on the tour.

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Still got my T-Shirt from the '98 tour. I didn't make the long haul but join the festivities in St. Lous. Drove and showed my '55 Chev. The tour is a sight to see. Some of the finest Rods around and they are DRIVEN. :) :)

George

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
A friend from work flew out West, bought a car, and joined the tour back to Detroit! He loved it!

Zippy :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.