Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good place to tint the windows on a ZO6. Hopefully, somewhere that will do it on a weekend.

I also heard that shavin' the little dots on the top of the back window are recommended, is this true? What are the Little dots for?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
A question that I too had.
getin, if you get a recommendation that isn't on here, please pass it along to me.
I will be doing the same shortly.
chris

·
Registered
173 Posts
Tinoso on Kuykendahl did mine with Llumar metallic, all solid piececs. He did not do any thing to the back window other than apply the film and did exellent work for $125

D

·
0 Posts
I've used Huricane Glass on the Gulf Freeway just north or Ameda Mall on all me vehicles and always have had great service.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard outside of the forum that there is a place on 1960 west of 249 called "Extreme..." something.

The guy that told me has had alot of his vehicles done there and he had no complaints.

I looked at the truck he had done there and it looked good with no bubbles and all the edges were seamless. I don't know the cost though.

I am going to call all the places listed here and try to look at all their work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts