Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me... I'm getting a Caravaggio Sport Steering Wheel for the Shark. I always liked the fat Porsche Turbo wheels, and the Z (IMHO) needs a more aggressive race-type rim.

HarleyB(Z)
plus...it's a start on a whole Caravaggio Interior! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

'01 Quicksilver/Black Z06 •SilverShark• Kirban/Hardbar®

Throttle Depressed. Driver Very Happy!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Yellow & Black Carravaggio seats would be really nice... something tells me my $600 refund check isn't going to cut it though... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sinking it into the down payment.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Yikes, I ahve about 10 days to get my 2000 returns done. No refund until I get that done.

I am putting mine in my SIMPLE IRA for 2002.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Goes to the savings account. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I didn't have it, so I don't need it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

S

·
0 Posts
Since I have a Z06, I don't need anything else. It's going in our savings account.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Saving mine for the future 450 HP Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GOLD72

·
Registered
670 Posts
Buying rounds of drinks for anyone who shows up at the NCM when I take delivery! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Date of order... still unknown. Arg! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Buying a set of HRE wheels then flying down to Cabo to purchase a condo. After that I'm putting an addition on the garage for the C6 Z when they are available. Any money left goes to my therapist; can't seem to get him paid off! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Good question....$300 goes to Mrs Zippy for whatever she wants, and the other half goes towards my recent NCM upgrade to Lifetime Member.

Hey just got an idea (we're in trouble now, /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif ) for those who can afford it, why not use part of your refund towards our Z06 fund at the Museum? Just call Stephanie at 1-800-53-VETTE and she will be gald to assist. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-07 17:45, GOLD72 spewed forth this drivel:
Saving mine for the future 450 HP Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Yep!! But I am going to need 2 refunds checks. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

M

·
0 Posts
well I spent mine...ps3/gt3....wow, what a game /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
My wife beat me to it, we are redoing my daughter's bedroom, the $600 went to the new bed for her room.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey, do we have to pay INCOME TAX on the 600 they are giving us back? So the 600 already taxed dollars, gets taxed again???
Dam government has me so bent over, my forehead is hitt'in the floor!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif
All this while many of our Senators and Congressmen are down in Washington working hard to pick up chicks/boys!!!
Bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts