Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me explain,

Last night I was wondering what I could put up on my wall instead of my old budweiser towel and I came up with this banner idea.

The thing is that I'm a 20 years old student and I don't have a lot of cash (but I'm a vette lover ever since I found this board :usa: ) So I'd be willing to pay for the shipping of a banner and the cost of it. I'd put 30$CND (about 25$ US) into this, so if anybody could help me, i'd be very grateful!!!

Also, if any of you guys got some vette posters they'd be willing to let go at a small price, I'd be very happy to get them also. In fact, anything about vettes that I could decorate my room with would be great!!! But please remember that I'm not very wealthy and that I don't want to pay a large price. It's just a question I'm asking because I can't seem to find anything in the local stores that comes close to vette posters and all. I live in Quebec up there in Canada.

Oh, also, I never heard about any member in quebec on this board, so I'd be your first representative!!! :z:

thanks for your help guys and girls ;)

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
You are about one year late!!
Here is a link to the garage sized banner purchase that IVO put together last year! They were FANTASTIC!! I bought four of them and gave them all away!

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52838&highlight=garage+banners

I believe George aka Black Magic had paper banners available on the cheap. I think they are about 4" x 24" or close to that.

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts