Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has NO traffic.

Can mods please delete my account or post how to do so?

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that....this forum is not like all the others as it only deals with Z06's, not every Corvette made...C1,C2,C3...etc. I have been to the "other " forums and if you look at only the Z06 sections....they do not have that much traffic either....if I wanted to know about C5/C6 coupes and verts I wouldn't come here but go there (if I could stand the B.S. and backstabbing).

Sorry to hear that you don't want to contribute your 12 years of experience with LSx motors to this group. Bummer.

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I will keep the account then and check in, I just went looking in the for sale sections. and its pretty bare, and the WTB was EMPTY.

so I was like WTF why did i give my email to this sight. But i have Googled things and been taken here a few times.

I did not mean to offend and will keep checking and posting to see how it works out.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts

Sorry to hear that you don't want to contribute your 12 years of experience with LSx motors to this group. Bummer.
:i_agree: So few people are willing to contribute. It's always about what's in it for me. Yes, the site may be slow, but there's a ton of great information here, not to mention some decent folks.

"Ask not what z06vette can do for you—ask what you can do for z06vette."

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Well I will keep the account then and check in, I just went looking in the for sale sections. and its pretty bare, and the WTB was EMPTY.

so I was like WTF why did i give my email to this sight. But i have Googled things and been taken here a few times.

I did not mean to offend and will keep checking and posting to see how it works out.
Welcome back! Be sure to check out this years Z06 /Holley Fest thread. Lots of cool tricked out LSx rides.

Z06Fest / Performance Fest - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum

·
21,341 Posts
:i_agree: So few people are willing to contribute. It's always about what's in it for me. Yes, the site may be slow, but there's a ton of great information here, not to mention some decent folks.

"Ask not what z06vette can do for you—ask what you can do for z06vette."
:1_usa::i_agree:

:drunken:

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I just made sure to answer the question at hand in my introduction thread. so maybe i will help! ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts