Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I'm Paying Cash!

Votes: 21 45.7%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious how everyone is purchasing or have purchased their Z06's...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got the cash but no Z! Gotta tie up some loose ends first. Glad I waited for the 02'. :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Proceeds from selling '67 Shelby GT500 + $2,500 cash = $49,000 for new Z06.
Regards, Ken-:-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
20 Posts
The forum seems to have quite a few business students asking questions I.E. "how old are you?", "how much do you make?", "how did you pay for your Z06?","what color did you choose?""what is your occupation?" are you using the answers for a thesis or just pure research?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
BCSX3170

We have a wide spectrum of members, I sure the polls are just inquireing minds want to know, we all have differant reasons why we bought a Z but noone wants to feel alone.............

:) :D :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Forgot one poll option -- part cash, part financing. I paid half cash and financed the rest :D.

·
Registered
0 Posts
:lol: Bought a new '95 Admiral Blue Coupe once. Paid for it with American Express Gold Card. Dealer was pissed because he had to give AE 3%. :lol: I had to pay off the balance in 30 days!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
fcalmes said:
:lol: Bought a new '95 Admiral Blue Coupe once. Paid for it with American Express Gold Card. Dealer was pissed because he had to give AE 3%. :lol: I had to pay off the balance in 30 days!! :eek:
Frank, you know what they say, When youve pushed the envelope to far, lick it stamp it and mail it.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Wire transfer from Brokerage account to dealer. It's easier to spend the money when you don't see it. jerboa :)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Sold my Cisco shares at 55 9/16 last December, just before the bottom fell out. Paid in full, cash (actually a bank check)...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I put my hoes on the street corner for 2 weeks and came up with the cash :)

Nah, in my dreams. I've got the money for it, but my money manager said it ain't worth it to pull all that money out of well invested stocks/bonds to pay for it. I'm going to pay $5,449.35 towards it and finance the $50,000 left... Ouch. Going from two car payments totalling $550 a month to one equalling $1100 or so :(

·
Registered
209 Posts
SMFCPACFP said:
I am very suspicious of you guys who paid with cash. :wink: I wrote a check. :)
;) ...and rightly so. There's one guy here, who drinks Spaten Oktoberfest :guiness: way to much CASH. He Can Verily Own Ninety or Every car he wants with his cash.;) ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Frank that is about he funniest damn thing I have ever heard with the AMEX.....I wonder if I can get my credit line up to 55000 with my GM card, buy the vette and with the earnings pickup an SUV or somethng while I am at it:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.