Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 z06 and im tired of getting my ass whipped by those super fast turbo buicks.Can any one help?Or do I have to wait for a 2006 z06 and maybe still get an ass whipping?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
[troll alert]You make more power, weigh less, and hook up better...that's how you beat them.[/troll alert]

I sometimes think the same thing about Supras...need more power...need more power... :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
sore loser said:
I have a 2005 z06 and im tired of getting my ass whipped by those super fast turbo buicks.Can any one help?Or do I have to wait for a 2006 z06 and maybe still get an ass whipping?
How much power does a 2005 Z06 have? I haven't heard anything about those.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its real sad when you get a real ass whipping by a v6.I guess the only wat to beat those Buick guys is to go get a Buick.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Naw,

Get one of those 4 banger Hondas. I hear they can beat them Buicks.

PJ

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
need4sp471 said:
How much power does a 2005 Z06 have? I haven't heard anything about those.
Damn...totally missed that. I'm gonna call a troll alert then! :lol:

·
Registered
260 Posts
...or stop with the BS. Obviously, there is no such thing as a 2005 Z06 as mentioned above. I love spanking the GN's, GNX's and silly Supra's....

·
Registered
4 Posts
seems you have the only 2005 Z06. In an 04 all you have to do is press on the long pedal and poof they disappear.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
sore loser said:
405 hp and low 13 sec quarter mile is the best I could get.
You need to practice driving...these cars will go 11.9 stock...if a troll isn't driving of course. :pp: :lol:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
even with me driving it ran a 12.8 I think on the second time I ever drove a standard at the track lol

And last GN I saw on the street went pretty quick. When he got to the next light he offered his congrats since he knew he was fast, just found out I was faster.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This could be the fastest growing thread I've seen yet. I couldn't even Imagine going from a Z06 to a Buick, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
268 Posts
sore loser said:
405 hp and low 13 sec quarter mile is the best I could get.
OK Now I understand. You were granny shifting and not double clutching like you should've. :drunken:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts