Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the Z will be at our local auto show? Is there some place I can check online?

Thanks for your help in advance. I'm hoping the silver Z will be in KC this weekend.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
There you go, Norm!! Take your pick.

Charlie

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
No... no .. don't know!
Sorry.
Just that we got the silver Z in Toronto for the last two weeks... It's off to somewhere else now.

Bill. ;)

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smook said:
No... no .. don't know!
Sorry.
Just that we got the silver Z in Toronto for the last two weeks... It's off to somewhere else now.

Bill. ;)
You big tease. :mah:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well, the Cleveland Auto show was a bust. They told me the Z06 went to Milwaukee!!! The center of Corvette activity!!! They had a display of Cobalts!!! I guess that says something about what they think of Cleveland!!

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Norman, if you're just looking for a Z to look at in a show, mine will be on display at the World of Wheels show March 11th through 13. Not the same as a new C6 Z06, but at least it's a 427 ;) :D

Mike

·
Registered
895 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Norman, if you're just looking for a Z to look at in a show, mine will be on display at the World of Wheels show March 11th through 13. Not the same as a new C6 Z06, but at least it's a 427 ;) :D

Mike
Look forward to seeing the beast at World of Wheels, Mike!

Hope we start getting some good weather, so we can get the Z out of hibernation.

We'll have to get the KC crowd together soon !!! Mabe a little Fest planning!

Steve

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Steve. I'm planning to have you all over to my place soon.

Mike. I look forward to seeing your beast at the show. Btw, who's cleaning it up for you? hahaha

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Steve. I'm planning to have you all over to my place soon.

Mike. I look forward to seeing your beast at the show. Btw, who's cleaning it up for you? hahaha
I guess I am :roll:

I didn't even know it was gonna be there til last week. MC entered my Z and Greg's TT Cobra in the show. I guess I have to have it over there on Thurs night and I will start cleaning it then. I'm told I'll have some help though ;)

A get together would be great! It will be fun to see you and Steve again :)

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts