Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never done this. So please explain in detail. I just tried one not sure if it worked. Let me know if you can see it.
Thanks guys

Jackhammer:z:

·
Registered
0 Posts
:(

What do you need help with Brutha?? You need to have to picture hosted before you can post it. Send it to me or one of the moderators and we can host it for you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

Frank ,
I E-mailed a pic . Did you get it??

·
Registered
803 Posts
To post a picture without hosting.

Jackhammer said:
I have never done this. So please explain in detail.
1. Size the picture at 5x? (~500 dpi) and 'save as' jpg file somewhere on your computer. That way the file size is small - about 25k. The system won't allow you to post a file larger than 100k. I use a temp folder for these because they are reduced size. I also put 'sm' for small in the title so I know that it is reduced size. That keeps the master from being degraded.

2. Go to 'Attach file:' on the post input sheet and 'Browse' to find the file location on your computer.

When you 'Submit Reply' the system picks up the attached file in the post.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lift

Double Park !! Great lift man. I love it. My wife gave it to me for Christmas.
Thanks for the compliments. Have a graet Holiday.

Jackhammer:cheers:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Jack,
How much ceiling height do you need and is it or does it have to be bolted down to the floor? Any option to remove wheels while on the lift? And finally what price range?
Thanks
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Corvette Canada

Nice picture( Love the color:D )

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Double Park Lifts

Frycaptain and 2002blackZ06, You need 9' minimum. They charge about $4000.00. This will include :Casters to move it around(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BOLTED DOWN) Choice of COLOR,3 Drip Pans, Jack tray (to take off the wheels of the Z,Delivery and Setup. You can save about $900.00 if you delete the Casters and put it together yourself.I chose this lift based on the quality of construction and the Safety features that are built into it. If you start looking you will see that these guys are not the cheapest but they are the BEST quality. They have been building and designing lifts for more than 12 years. They really stand behind the lift. You can call Dan Wilson @1 (816)309-5554. He has 7 lifts of his own and is now a dealer for them. He sold and delivered ours. WEBSITE IS www.doublepark.net

Merry Christmas to all my Z06 brutha's

Jackhammer:guiness: :cheers: :guiness:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts