Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Was wondering how and what was needed to get this was done ? I am 2 months into a lease(actually it is a 2yr/with a ballon payment at the end) and was wondering if I ever needed to get rid of the car how does it work ? I saw a guy on ebay who was auctioning off the right to lease his car for the remaing term. He wanted $5000 just for the right to take over his lease !! Is this to recoup his down payment ??

Anyway, really dont want to get rid of the Z, but the wife and I are trying to start a family and I probably will need to do this.

Thanks.

Dave
01 Blk/Blk Z06

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Contact the your finance company for the specifics. You will want the new buyer to formally assume the loan which protects you if they decide to quit making payments. They'll have the forms.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Did you consider selling you wife yet? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
You just can't get what you used to for a "used wife" anymore! Sorry it has to be the Z. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts