Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the Borla quad tip catbacks on my car but was wondering if there would be any advantages to swapping out my system for a set of Ti's? Would it be quieter? My Borla system is bent from backing over something so Im probably gonna change them out. Thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Supposedly, the Z06 exhaust is quieter than the Route 66 system I have, but it's also a lot lighter. Now, to my standards, the 66 system is too quiet.

However, if you're looking for a trade, I've got a mint Z06 system I'll trade for your Borla. I've been through several exhausts, but the quad tip Stingers have never been on my car.

LMK,
Jesse

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My system is actually a great sounding setup...its not too loud or anything...but I was kinda just wanting an extra set of ti's. I like the fact that there a quality system and that they look good. I would like to buy a set of ti's just for the heck of it really. My system will still work just fine despite the dent in the muffler though so its not an emergency anyway. Give me a price if you want to sell! :usa:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts