Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea how long it normally takes from the build complete date before the car gets put on a truck to ship to the dealer?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I'm sure it can vary, but it can be very fast. Mine was built on a Friday and received by the dealer (450 miles away) on Monday. You're getting close.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I just got a call and was delivered today! Now I have to wait until Saturday (the only time my wife can get away) to go to Atlantic City to pick it up :( but the wait is almost over :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Z06 Curt said:
Actually I just got a call and was delivered today! Now I have to wait until Saturday (the only time my wife can get away) to go to Atlantic City to pick it up :( but the wait is almost over :)
That was quick! Hope mine arrives soon as well.......

Rod

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Mine is supposed to be built this week so I hope it is here as quick. :D :D :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Grats!

Curt.

Can't wait to join your ranks.

I do feel for you though knowing that baby is sitting there waiting for YOU now rather than the other way around!

:cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At least they are not asking me to send them the rest of the money before Saturday :)

I have the 3rd bay garage all ready and waiting for the new arrival, had to move all of the old crap out and had to hang a new opener so it is ready!

And my wife never thought I would have it ready in time :) Now the bad part is she will expect me to finish the rest of my projects around the house.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hmmm

"Sure honey, I'll complete these projects around the house as soon as my new Z's break in period is over and I've got a few 11's on the 1/4 mile"

:D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Did you get it at Kerbeck?

Z06 Curt said:
Actually I just got a call and was delivered today! Now I have to wait until Saturday (the only time my wife can get away) to go to Atlantic City to pick it up :( but the wait is almost over :) [/QUOTE::

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sodian said:
Did you get it at Kerbeck?
sodian,
Yes I am getting it from Kerbeck, they were the only place around (within a few hours) that I could find who could get me a yellow Z06 in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
My car had a build date of 8/13/01 and I was driving it 6 days later! I took it home on 8/21/01! That is pretty good turn over in my book! Bill :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts