Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
The forum was started in January of 2001 and I signed on in May of that year. There are a few before me but most seldom if ever post anymore and a few have passed away.

Hopefully we can have some resurgence with the formal introduction of the C8 next month 7/18.

·
10,998 Posts
Since July of 2002. 9/11 was a close call for me and it motivated me to do something I had always put off i.e. buy a Corvette. My wife and myself now have three corvettes of our five muscle cars.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I joined in August of 2001 just prior to flying to Bowling Green to pickup my Silver 02 Z06.
My pickup date was delayed due to 9/11. The museum was closed a while after 9/11.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Hi Pat! You doing well? After Norm's passing, I started prioritizing my life. Retired, moved to north Texas and living as full a life as possible.
Doing pretty good Mike. Still have my health at 74. I still hang out with Vette people although haven't had one for a few years now. Waiting to see if a C8 needs to be in my garage or not.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I bought my 2nd Z06 a few months ago, my first was an '04 Z16, and remembered this site :)

So I joined in May of 2004 - 15 years with a huge break over the last 10 years.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts