Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and what colors/options did you order? I have a Quicksilver/Torch, no BSM, otherwise loaded 2002 on the way /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I know we've got many others patiently waiting like me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif So...who's getting what?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I have a deposit on an Electron Blue/Black Z06, but still waiting for an order number.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Millennium Yellow with Modified Red Interior...No BSM's....Memory/Electrochromic Package....Order# DKHTXS..Due in late July-early August!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
18 Posts
EB/Black, still no order number, deposit taken 2 months ago. I got mine at msrp, did any of you get it for under?

Take it easy,

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I Wish -- but I value my marriage more than a new car for me. If I did order one, I'd match my 2001 - Torch Red/Black, no BSM. The best option would be r8C Museum Delivery - if you still have a chance to add R8C, DO IT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-05-29 01:38, Kindablue spewed forth this drivel:
EB/Black, still no order number, deposit taken 2 months ago. I got mine at msrp, did any of you get it for under?

Take it easy,

No pricing as yet listed on the Z06......but,being a repeat customer,was informed I would be paying UNDER MSRP. Campbell Chevy sliced 4 grand off sticker on my '99 Coupe...Not expecting that much of a cut on the Z..but will post whenever I find out......Happy Z'ing............!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a deposit on a 2002 QS with black, and no BSM.. otherwise loaded.....$1100 under MSRP which is unknown so far. I want an order#.
Don

·
Registered
36 Posts
02 torch red,mod interior all but BSM. no.# 17 of dealers 20 alloc. due feb. 02. $2000.00 below MSRP. No NCM delivery, donot want to leave FL for KY in Feb.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
EB/Black '02 on order (DHWQD6) .. no idea when the dealer will get an allocation.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Chris,

I'm getting the runaround and an ulcer. Put my deposit down on a blue Z06. Dealer called and said he had "my" allocation. We tried to order the car today and the GM computer rejected the order stating "color constraint." I guess it was a big surprise to GM that people might actually try to order the new color. Bottom line is that someone else gets my slot and I'm still waiting. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Bad car company...no donuts at break time! Glad to hear your order was placed today.

Jerboa

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jerboa,
Sorry to hear about your situation, however I can certainly relate. I placed a deposit on July 15,2000 for a 2001 Z06. A buddy of mine, who just wanted to ride to the dealership with me, wound up ordering one too after hearing the price I was offered. I wound up giving my friend half of my deposit to put down with his Z06 order. To make a long story short, we picked up my friend's Speedway White Z06 last December at the museum. Meanwhile, my order kept getting pushed back until I finally cancelled my order completely. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif Anyway, I had my dealer agree to the same price we agreed on the '01 and actually recieved my order # today. After waiting over a year for this Z06, I somehow know it will be worth the wait /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Good luck with your order and keep me posted /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Order # DJVC5S, looking for an August delivery for the electron blue mean machine!

Mary
1998 Carmine Red Coupe (Tag: 026TN4) (Mary's up until last Friday, traded in for the new Electron Blue Z06)

2001 Navy Blue Coupe (Tag: BLU DMN) (Roy's, Museum Delivery 9/21/00)
Fort Worth, Texas

·
Registered
629 Posts
2002 Electron Blue/Black, all options.
Upgraded from the 2001 I have had on order for months...

Carl

"Its" getting closer, I can feel it..!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
EB ordered through Criswell Chevrolet. All options except BSMs - Museum Delivery. Criswell's first allocation includes only one Z06 - a Quicksilver.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a long hot summer....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts