Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get my dealer to enter my 2002 order in VOMS. He says he cannot until Z06 order guide in the system. I have seen a couple of posts from people who already have their order request # (or letters). Who out there has them? And was the dealer able to order detail options like color and BSMs etc..?

Bob

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes, I think it is a preorder number, I was able to choose color, interior color, option package and what not. But the Z06 isn't technically in the system as of yet I hear. I did get a copy of the preorder confirmation that GM sent to the dealer.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've had mine for about a half a week. I was able to choose my options and all that stuff.

Mike

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes, these numbers are just pre-orders, not actual orders. I don't have one yet either and it doesn't bother me one bit. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
As far as I know, my dealer does not have anything concrete yet regarding my order. Am not worried since he knows I want all options exscept BSM on a Electron Blue/Black Z! He has told me I am getting the first Electron Blue!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
105 Posts
My dealer said he could not enter the order yet. I will call him tomorrow and find out what the status is.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

On 2001-05-03 18:52, Al E spewed forth this drivel:
My dealer said he could not enter the order yet. I will call him tomorrow and find out what the status is.
That is the thing, some have ordered some say they cannot. I know it makes no difference until late May, but would like it in anyway. BTW....What DFW dealer you using? (eMail me).

Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
i sell corvettes for a living here in canada and i have orders in the bank already. orders are being keyed in now and placed on hold until gm is ready to preference them. i put the orders in 3 weeks ago, before the c5 birthday bash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts