Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
EFILive offers black-box logging where you can log your data without the need of a computer in the car. Makes data logging very convenient.
And HPT as well. I prefer to have my laptop with me so I can monitor what I'm logging. What would be nice is to have a window mount to read crucial PIDs like SCT offers.

Does EFTLive have the ability to start and stop logging and automatically save the log with the space bar?

·
21,295 Posts
And HPT as well. I prefer to have my laptop with me so I can monitor what I'm logging. What would be nice is to have a window mount to read crucial PIDs like SCT offers.

Does EFTLive have the ability to start and stop logging and automatically save the log with the space bar?
It's been a while since I've used it but IIRC, I think it prompts you if you want to save it. So you just have to click yes or no.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's been a while since I've used it but IIRC, I think it prompts you if you want to save it. So you just have to click yes or no.
I've found too that having to just hit the space bar makes for a much shorter log so you don't get all the time you don't need. Having to click yes means you have to stop the car before saving the log. I can stop and save mine right after making a pass while still looking ahead.

·
21,295 Posts
I've found too that having to just hit the space bar makes for a much shorter log so you don't get all the time you don't need. Having to click yes means you have to stop the car before saving the log. I can stop and save mine right after making a pass while still looking ahead.
Well, that does seem to be a nice touch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts