Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, we're at it again!

My partner and I are looking for more opportunities to build online communities and we think this is our next venture.

How many of you (that own boats) would be interested in a boating community/portal site?

JC

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I own a 38ft Wellcraft Scarab with twin 550 hp Mercruisers. There are many different catagories and interests within the boating community. Sailing, sportfishing ,yachting ,personal watercraft etc. IMHO it would be very difficult to cater to all the diversification, however if anyone can do it you can!!! LES/FUBU69 BTW I LOVE MY HARLEY FAT BOY ALMOST AS MUCH AS MY Z06!!! A HARLEY SITE WOULD BE "PHAT" AS MY 2 TEENAGE SONS WOULD SAY!!!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
No boats here unless you call a 2000 Cadillac DeVille a land boat! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
684 Posts
I bought a Stingray power boat BIG MISTAKE.... Three years later and I still have a leak that they cant or wont find. The Manufacture is no help either. Stay clear of that boat.

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have a 19ft Sterling Cuddy.POS is nothing but a money pit.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Z06-Nomad said:
IMHO I think there is more of a probability that Z06 owners have motorcycles...

MD:cheers:
:yeadog:...this is true...my past bikes are a 2000 GSXR 600, 2002 GSXR750 and 2003 American Ironhorse Texas Chopper...no current bikes but another GSXR 750 or 1000 is in the near future!

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
sold mine
26' carver cabin cruizer.. loved it..

just got tired of all the work..!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've got a 1998 26' Striper walkaround cuddy purchased used in 2003 with 350 hours on the 5.7L EFI 270HP /Volvo SX drive.

So far I've had to have the drive resealed and gimbal bearing replaced. now it needs new pullys and belts on the front of the motor.

I agree BOAT= Break out another Thousand

Also have bikes:
2001 KTM 640cc dualsport
1998 Yamaha TW200 dualsport (wife's)
2005 Kawasaki Z750S

·
Registered
84 Posts
Find Something Else

N4C5S said:
Yup, we're at it again!

My partner and I are looking for more opportunities to build online communities and we think this is our next venture.

How many of you (that own boats) would be interested in a boating community/portal site?

JC
The wife and I had a Tracker fishing boat, fully loaded for fishing in the Northwoods. Enjoyed it for 7 years. With gasoline escallating, it cost us 40% more to go fishing this year. Got to be expensive for the one week a year we used it. Got home from this year's fishing trip and the wife put an ad in the paper to sell it. First guy who came to see it bought it. As someone once said and I agree, "The best thing that ever happened to me was I bought a boat. The second best thing that happened to me was I sold it." :rofl:

Randy

·
Registered
476 Posts
An O'Day 22' Sailboat.

There are so many different boats vout there I believe you'd have to focus in on one type (Sail, Power, racing class etc.)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts