Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been to the plant the last few days. How many Z06s were on the line or coming off the line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Don't have the answer today, but we're going to BG this Thursday for the NCM Hall of Fame Induction Event.

I'll post any and all new info I can get. :yeadog:

Zipster :usa: :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
Zippy said:
Don't have the answer today, but we're going to BG this Thursday for the NCM Hall of Fame Induction Event.

I'll post any and all new info I can get. :yeadog:

Zipster :usa: :usa:
Tony,

If you happen to see a certain RED Z06 being produced..

Feel free to mug up for a pic or two ;)

Jim

PS: Vin in the low 500's w/ 8/29 being the orig. TPW
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
I can't remember where I read this or whether it was factual or just rumor, but I read somewhere they were only going to make 5 per day for the first two months. Said something to take it slow to make sure the quality is there.

I will try to find that source.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
johniew398 said:
I can't remember where I read this or whether it was factual or just rumor, but I read somewhere they were only going to make 5 per day for the first two months. Said something to take it slow to make sure the quality is there.

I will try to find that source.

It was for the first two weeks - they have a strong acceleration plan to get up to the regular run rate.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,231 Posts
About 16 per day however, more hours + more cars, I believe they are working 10hrs day as I was last told.

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Anyone know when they'll start showing up at dealers? Some guy on another forum I frequent is saying Les Stanford has had them since July 22nd, and they've already been sold to a bunch of people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
tpk said:
Anyone know when they'll start showing up at dealers? Some guy on another forum I frequent is saying Les Stanford has had them since July 22nd, and they've already been sold to a bunch of people.
None of the customer orders have left the plant, and even then they were not built till the 18th of this month.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,024 Posts
tpk said:
Anyone know when they'll start showing up at dealers? Some guy on another forum I frequent is saying Les Stanford has had them since July 22nd, and they've already been sold to a bunch of people.
We had one from GM on display but none for sale have been delivered yet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,276 Posts
^^ I guess that took care of that rumour.. ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top