Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, as current girlfriend likes to have her back/neck massaged while hanging out with her feet in the car/on the seat, with her butt/back out the window with her arms resting on the roof. back:roll:. She weighs about 115 lbs. This is bugging me as I don't want the door to start to sag.

Thanks,

Craig

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought she was exiting the car through the window like race car but then she just planted herself, with a glass of wine, and just hung out. Craig

·
Registered
345 Posts
Degrease some engine parts on her best china to determine reciprocity factor.

·
Registered
198 Posts
YA RIGHT!!!!!!! I don't care if she only weighs 10 pounds. Thats 10 pounds too much on that door. And she even had a :guiness: while she was there :eek: I remember a few years back I went on a date, and all was going well until the girl decided to get cumfy and kick her shoes up on my dash. As she did it I remember seeing a nice streak come across my dash. I was :mad: to say the least. So I stopped the car and told her to get out. If she had tried doing what your girl did.... I would have pushed her out of the car while it was still running :eek: :D ... but that's just me.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Craig

If this young lady thinks she is worthy enough to sit on a Z06 she is worthy enough to have some pics taken. And we are worthy enough to see them. Please post the pics soon. Remember we are all big boys here, so no holding back. That is the decision of the forum. That's our "Final Answer".

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Craig

If this young lady thinks she is worthy enough to sit on a Z06 she is worthy enough to have some pics taken. And we are worthy enough to see them. Please post the pics soon. Remember we are all big boys here, so no holding back. That is the decision of the forum. That's our "Final Answer".

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey Frank,

That picture is SICK. :puke: :lol:

I hope no one is driving around with one of those inside of a Z.

If you are, this forum has no choice but o reposess your car.
:D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Tell her to get her a$$ off the car. Sounds like she's playing 'who's more important, me or the car?'.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If she is 110...what the heck.

Now, the pic you sent - you would have to grease her up to get her in a Z06. Might want to look at E-350 cargo vans...

D.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts