Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe you don't want to answer. I was just thinking that based on the upfront deposit requirements and the number getting 2LZ, that age might trend somewhat higher than average.

I expect a build on first pull if they make 1LZs. I am 46. I have had my deposit in for over a year.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
curvesman said:
56 a grandpa ( 2 girls ) and hoping for a oct delivery! # 16 with Monica!
46 and my kids are 3 & 5 :eek2: # 4 w/ monica. I'd love to see an August delivery.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
61 headed towards Social Security. :z:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Be 54 years young in Oct and hoping for an allocation late in the year and early next year with Ken F.

GOLD72

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm 36, I have the #1 spot at Bob Taylor Chevrolet in Naples Florida where I live. I had the #1 spot back in 2001 for the first Z06 back then, and left my deposit for this new monster about 2 years ago when they started taking deposits for the first C6 vettes. My dealer told me today that we are in the second pull, so I think September delivery. My MSRP is $72,345.00

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NaplesZ06 said:
I'm 36, I have the #1 spot at Bob Taylor Chevrolet in Naples Florida where I live. I had the #1 spot back in 2001 for the first Z06 back then, and left my deposit for this new monster about 2 years ago when they started taking deposits for the first C6 vettes. My dealer told me today that we are in the second pull, so I think September delivery. My MSRP is $72,345.00
Naples, beautiful place. Parents used to live at Wyndemere. At 72.3 you must getting the full boat.

·
Registered
432 Posts
RFC2 said:
46 and my kids are 3 & 5 :eek2: # 4 w/ monica. I'd love to see an August delivery.
Being #4 I would hope you get a August delivery too! Cause the sooner you get yours the sooner I get mine! Best of luck! :jammin:

·
Registered
106 Posts
RFC2 said:
Naples, beautiful place. Parents used to live at Wyndemere. At 72.3 you must getting the full boat.
Yes it is beautiful here. The $72,345 is:
2LZ
Nav
Up charge for yellow
Polished wheels
Destination

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm 40 and didn't get on the deposit list early enough with Les Stanford. Don't even know if I'll get an 06 from the information I've gathered.....I'm hopeful.......

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm 26 and didn't get my deposit in until February. I don't think I'm getting mine before January, and it is POSSIBLE it will be early Spring for mine (although unlikely it will be that long).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts