Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday found out there is a dyno about 20 miles away. My Z16 has 1300 miles on it, does anyone have any reason from experience not to make a pull?

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
HJZSTEX said:
Yesterday found out there is a dyno about 20 miles away. My Z16 has 1300 miles on it, does anyone have any reason from experience not to make a pull?
No, if you have over 500 break in miles on your engine, there is no reason that you can't do some dyno pulls if you want.

Mike

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
HJZSTEX said:
Go for it, more than enough miles for a Dyno run. Let us know what kind of numbers you make. :z:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
HJZSTEX said:

Where's this dyno at?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom, GNX GUY said it's west of Mission on Old 83. Saw him yesterday on cruise to South Padre Island with Valley Corvette Club.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
GNX Guy's name is Joe and he lives up in the NE US...does he have a twin that lives in south Texas? :lol:

I have to agree with the above posts...you have enough miles to dyno but, I made more power after about 6000 miles when I did my second dyno. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts