Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road surface Rectangle Cutlery Fork Asphalt
Found this when I pulled her out of winter storage. Smelled like hell when the fan came one. Just need to know how they (mice) got in. Put plugs in the exhaust for the winter. Need to know what else to plug. Anyone have any ideas???

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,922 Posts
The black inner fender on the right front (next to the firewall and A pillar) has a small part at the bottom that can come off to get to the PCM, TAC and main wiring loom
Check to see if they eat their way into there and then also pull up the hatch under carpet on passenger floor where the BCM, fuse panel and network are
They love eating the wiring. Look closely for any signs of wires being chewed on

·
Registered
73 Posts
Their skeletal system is soft and pliable...they can fit through a slit about 1/4" wide. I get them in my house, shop, garages and all around the property. Can't keep them out so the Vette is surrounded by good traps and poison...they come in through small cracks and under and around doors and such...then crawl along the floor next to the wall, place traps along the base of the wall focusing on where they could be getting in near door openings.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I had some get into my son's Mustang GT when he was away at school. Put Bounce dryer sheets in the car and the trunk. Never saw any more mouse damage. Don't know if the are "scientifically" proven to deter them, but it worked for us and the smell is not a problem.

Reactions: Boompa
1 - 5 of 5 Posts