Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Wait until you get home and then Zaino, you will want to get Z-1, Z-2, Z-5, Z-6 and Z-7, you can read about the products on my site at www.hcvind.com or the Zaino site www.zainobros.com , the info is the same. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif There it will explain the process and you can print the info out.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
EBZ06

We will be watching your delivery, yes i would do the 2 dawn washes then zaino. I dont think they would let you zaino on camera, remembering we are addicts you have to hide..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
EB, wash the car with Dawn just to make sure when you get it home, and then Zaino away. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

**FOR SALE** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **FOR SALE**
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Carl & other Zaino gurus... I was told at the factory to let my paint cure for 90 days before applying anything to it. What are your thoughts regarding Zainoing this thing?

It's killing me looking at these full bottles I got from you... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Does this paint really have to cure?

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Chris, your paint is as hard as it's going to get the day your car leaves the factory, they do not want you to put wax on your car, Zaino not being a wax is safe to use as soon as you get your car. I had Zaino on my car 3 days after it was built

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Good question Chris I was wondering the same thing myself.Hey carl Z2 smells great can I put it on my cereal? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I disagree on the Eggs carl, it makes them to slippery to stay on fork.........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts