Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved my Raptor mini shift lite ! Where and how is the best place to mount it ? Any ideas ?

Rob

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
a friend of mine installed my light, he wired it into the dash and put it on the left side

you might try doing a search, somebody posted directions on how to install it about a month ago

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Leslie " aka" My Queen :jammin:

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
you are welcome :ity:

btw, I love my shift light, you can adjust it to whatever rpm you want too :jammin:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks George for the pics ! It did tell me that they drilled a hole for the wire to run through ! How's the monster running ?

Rob

·
Registered
229 Posts
eye level on the A pillar.some people mount it high on the A pillar and aim it down but the sun visor may hit/cover it.i used the instructions on the raptor website and it is easy but it will take a while so give yourself plenty of time.it is no big deal running the wire to the computer. i don't know why some people try to avoid doing it that way.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
How's the monster running ?Rob
Rob-In a word...well there is not just one word to describe it. You know the feeling ever since yours came back from ECS.

They are going to try surgery to remove the permanent smile on my face :D :D :D :D - Geo

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don Benson said:
Hey "Glovebox" Rob,

I can't tell you how. But I can tell you where not to put that shift-light. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don

In the glovebox :eek2:

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts