Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have you always wanted to do a high speed event and just never signed up?

Are you going to the fest?

Will this is your chance to run at Nashville Speedway for FREE! I absolutely LOVE running the road courses, and nothing would thrill me more than to recruit a new member to the hobby:D

Post here if you are interested, and our new Moderator JUB JUB will select the winner in ONE WEEK!


Your registration will be free, you will need to "prep" your vette for the run :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
blkZ06 said:
Have you always wanted to do a high speed event and just never signed up?

Are you going to the fest?

Will this is your chance to run at Nashville Speedway for FREE! I absolutely LOVE running the road courses, and nothing would thrill me more than to recruit a new member to the hobby:D

Post here if you are interested, and our new Moderator JUB JUB will select the winner in ONE WEEK!


Your registration will be free, you will need to "prep" your vette for the run :thumb:
Awesome...what do I need to do to register? My Vette is already prepped...rollcage, racing seats, huge brakes, 427 C5R, Tremec DD T56, etc...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,080 Posts
I am already registered for the DE on Wednesday. Is this the same thing??? :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
448 Posts
I'm already in (so don't include me in the drawing). Can't wait! I know it's gonna be a blast. :yeadog:

Anyone who's not registered yet - JUMP ON THIS !!! :usa:

Leslie - you really are the best!! :thumb: :zboobie: :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
495 Posts
me! me! me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ScDFACHE said:
Awesome...what do I need to do to register? My Vette is already prepped...rollcage, racing seats, huge brakes, 427 C5R, Tremec DD T56, etc...
just let me know you want to be in the drawing!

holedgr-I will pay the registration fee ($200), but the winner will be responsible for making sure their vette is ready for the track-fluids, pads, rotors, etc:thumb:

now if the winner HAPPENS to be in BG early, I JUST MIGHT have a set of race pads/rotors/qt of oil for you to use, but you gotta put them on! I am not mechanically inclined:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
This is exactly why Leslie is the Queen! I'm already in and paid up, but c'mon everyone who isn't signed up you NEED to
do this! Our cars are made for this kind of driving, and everyone who owns a ZO6 should learn its capabilities from an expert.
Leslie, you are the BEST! :jammin:

Jimbo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
Your generosity astounds me, my Queen...

If you were on the fence about participating in the DE, now is the time to hop over that damm thing and get your name in here...

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Wow! Leslie is #1 on this site! :yeadog:

I've already registered, bought a new helmet, and ready to go!

So, if your not already registered, sign in and join us! :thumb:

Zipster :sneaky: :sneaky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
I have already signed up and paid for this event, but I can't pass such an opportunity by!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,231 Posts
Very Generous of you Leslie.

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes it would be AWSOME if someone isn't signed up-this will be your chance to run with all your Z06 buddies:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,357 Posts
blkZ06 said:
yes it would be AWSOME if someone isn't signed up-this will be your chance to run with all your Z06 buddies:thumb:
My S10 is going to burn up the track. :p Just kidding. I'm not driving it.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top