Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you like to show your wheels off. Please post pics and indicate what style and how much you paid for the wheels or the wheels and tires. My nittos are wearing out and im thinking ... just thinking :D

IF you have any advice... let it all out :lol:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I'll post some pic's as soon as they get back from HRE. I picked up a set of 540's off a C-5 that were beat up. I had the centers painted black and I'm buying new polished rims.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
For street driving I purchased the HRE 540's with polished centers and mounted Toyo T1S Proxes on them for all the wonderful Seattle rain we have. The tires have real good dry traction and excellent wet traction.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
355Spider said:
Not a Vette but here's mine.

IMG]http://photobucket.com/albums/v299/alanhenson/pics016.jpg[/IMG]

Nice car man... I don't care if it's not a Vette...

Chris

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
18 and 19s 547s

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
355Spider said:
That looks wicked.
Thank you. Your Ferrari looks GREAT ! :thumb:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I might be a little late, but here is my ex-Z06.

I know Lambos are not popular in here, but here is mine with HREs.

How about three yellow cars?

·
Registered
228 Posts
DeNguyen said:
so which is honestly your favorite car? my vote is for the 355 :D... but then again its a biased opinion.

The F355 is not my car, but I drive it often and stays in my storage that it's like mine without the payments. :) Anyway, I would say, the SV is my favorite car, the Z06 my favorite track car. Sorry to disappoint you, but the F355 would be my least favorite. It is definitely slower than the Z and the SV and does not have the same panache as the Diablo.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hey Baron -- When did you add the "winglets" up front?! Sweeeet! Please tell me more about them (brand/method of attachment/material/etc.)! Awesome!

Hope all's well.

-Kirk

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
KMeloney said:
Hey Baron -- When did you add the "winglets" up front?! Sweeeet! Please tell me more about them (brand/method of attachment/material/etc.)! Awesome!

Hope all's well.

-Kirk
Hello Kirk. I bought these from ACI just a year ago. Fiberglass, and bolt on(have to drill three holes through the bumper cover per side. Fit perfect). Just emailed you with the part numbers,etc :) .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts