Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody. This site kicks ass. This is my first post...I just ordered my 2002 Z06 Quicksiver/Red today ! Does anyone have photos of HRE 545 Rims on a Z06 ? I am thinking about getting them in an anodized finish...maybe dark grey spokes ? Any suggestions on sizes ? I'm thinking maybe 19" rear and 18" front. I think that would probably look "natural" on the car. If you guys have any pictures please email me. Peace. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey bud, I have a quicksilver 02 Z06 and I have a set of HRE 545's on order. Should be in late next week. 18 x9.5f and 19 x 10.5r Also, I put on the Baer rotors (eradi) yesterday and they look great. I will have photos next week but don't want to keep you hanging so go to the "members" section on this forum and go to "Bwhitmore"'s name. I had a black on order until I saw brian's car. He has everthing you are considering. Lowered, 545's, Baer rotors, to name a few. Enjoy and thanks again Brian.

·
Registered
0 Posts
xmuni,

Looking forward to seeing those awesome pictures!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was at a vette show in Seattle last weekend and there was a 01QS with HRE wheels -the owner had had all but the very edge of the rim lightly sandblasted to get a constrast and had the F1 rubber on. The car looked fabulous. Go for it.
01QS ZEDOH6 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
ZEDOH6; If the Corvette show you are refering to was the Seaview Chevrolet Show, the QS Z06 has the HRE 540s with the Satin finish centers owned by Jim Ramsey. He thought the High Polish centers would make the car look too flashy. There was also a MY vert there with the same HRE 540s with the High Polish centers. We have a better turn out every year there. :D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Of all the aftermarket wheels, any HRE wheel is absolutely beautiful!!!

HRE supplies Mallettt & Lingenfelter with their "name" wheels.

Please post pics when you get them!

Zippy :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts