Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to knock any other websites... but, has anyone ever joined or posted on this site? What are your thoughts and/or experiences?

Mine were horrible. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif

www.Z06Vette.com is, hands down, the best G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif D D*** website for the Z06 with the greatest bunch of people!

·
Registered
76 Posts
That was the first C5 forum I found back in '99. Needless to say, I kept searching, found 2 better ones, and haven't been back since.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Joined umpteen momths ago..maybe years. Haven't ever posted. Didn't rock my tree. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not only do they have site problems but I've never corresponded with so many people with horrible attitudes!

I'm really enjoying this forum, everyone seems to be upbeat and the humor is endless. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
209 Posts
I enjoy this forum too...but watch out for HCVONE. When he's away from the brood of babes he keeps he can be quite witty...at your expence. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Yooo Carl...ya need a truck? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts