Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks again to all who participated, I appreciate the business!!!

We will close this effective Noon CST, today. I still have 12 people who accepted the offer but haven't called in their shipping and payment info, nor removed their name from the list, so, if they haven't called us by today, I will remove their names with the assumption that they have changed their mind. I was going to post a list as a reminder but that doesn't sound like a good idea. I am not trying to shame anyone to call. Just want to get you handled.:)

If you are one of those who accepted and haven't called in and don't see this message for a couple of days, call me and we will work it out.:)

Thanks again guys, as soon as I know more on delivery dates, I will post them for you. I hope HURST can keep up with us.

Normal pricing on the Hurst C5/Z06 shifter will be at the $169 price point, plus shipping, after this purchase is filled.

Take care,

RG

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Thanks RG,

I indeed post a reminder, but you know the old saying "If ya snooze ya lose", Or moving forward is the right direction...........

:lol: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thanks RG

Thanks RG for participating in the Paddock! I think it was a win-win situation for all of us.

·
Registered
442 Posts
RG, ive been trying to join this purchase for days. I cannot get to it from work. Email me please.
Thanks
Ron

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Thanks RG!

We who ordered are grateful and appreciate what you did for us... :cheers: :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hurst Shifter

I put my name on the list for a Hurst Billet Plus Shifter on 1-21-02 by clicking "Accept This Purchase" in the Paddock. My bid remains unchecked, yet others have done the same after my bid date and there is a check mark next to their names. I thought the bid of $147.00 was accepted and all I had to do was add my name to the list. Is there something I am missing? Someone please advise.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks RG!
Your participation in this was an overwhelming success for all of us who have been waiting for the Hurst shifter. I truely hope it was worth while to you as well and hope it didn't strain your relationship with the Hurst manufacturing & distribution people. Look forward to seeing something like this again on Z06 chrome wheels, & headers. If so you might as well keep my Cr Card and shipping information on file!. Thanks again for your professional work on this paddock purchase.

Chuck

·
Registered
218 Posts
IMA Z06 said:
Ret,

Did you click Accept this bid on the bottom of the page ??
I guess I didn't understand how the Paddock works. I put my name on the list to "Accept the Purchase," but failed to "Accept the Bid" as you mentioned. I just accepted the bid and now there is a check mark by my name. Am I still in for the purchase or must I wait for the next time the shifter is offered?

·
Registered
945 Posts
retiredSFer said:

I guess I didn't understand how the Paddock works. I put my name on the list to "Accept the Purchase," but failed to "Accept the Bid" as you mentioned. I just accepted the bid and now there is a check mark by my name. Am I still in for the purchase or must I wait for the next time the shifter is offered?

I believe RG said to phone him and he will take cae of you!:cheers:

·
Registered
100 Posts
RG, I called yesterday and left a message for you but you never returned my call. Can I still get in on the deal?

Chris Lemoine

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chris Y2K FRC said:
RG, I called yesterday and left a message for you but you never returned my call. Can I still get in on the deal?

Chris Lemoine
Chris,

I have no message on our system from you yesterday. Can you call us again today or email me a phone number?

RG

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sent JC a note to close our portion of the Hurst shifter paddock deal on 1/23 at 10:52 am. I am no sure how he wants to work it from that point as I see more guys adding their names.

The new pricing will be at $169, when we have stock. This is after I get all the accepted and paid orders filled who participated in the time frame we offered.

Thanks!

RG

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
RG:

I'm not sure what happened with the Hurst order....most likely I did not understand the rules/format of the paddock thing. None the less, I have been patiently waiting for the C5 Hurst shifter for months, and am still interested in buying one thru Exit 28 Motorsports.

Today (1-28-02) I clicked on the "paddock" and could not find the "Hurst Shifter Purchase," so I called RG to discuss my Hurst purchase, but missed him.

Now what?

Zippy :-? :-?

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zippy said:
RG:

I'm not sure what happened with the Hurst order....most likely I did not understand the rules/format of the paddock thing. None the less, I have been patiently waiting for the C5 Hurst shifter for months, and am still interested in buying one thru Exit 28 Motorsports.

Today (1-28-02) I clicked on the "paddock" and could not find the "Hurst Shifter Purchase," so I called RG to discuss my Hurst purchase, but missed him.

Now what?

Zippy :-? :-?
Tony,

I posted Update threads on this Forum and on cfivevette (one post under your name regarding the paddock deal). I figured you changed your mind.

Tracy tells me you and she spoke and she had everything we need. Is there something else we need to do for you on this?

RG

1 - 20 of 23 Posts