Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RG:

I put my order in for a Hurst shifter earlier today. The girl I spoke with said all of the Hurst shifters had been pre sold. However a new shipment was expected by the end of the month. Is this true or do I understand your previous post to say your unsure wether or not Hurst will give you the order. Please keep all of us informed of your delima! You have my CC # so i'm committed. Best of luck! Hey all you vendors-------Lets all keep the free enterprise system alive and well!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Paddock deal at $147 on Hurst Shifter from Exit 28

That is correct, my update post included that information as well. We had pre sold units that showed up today so at least we know the product is real.:)

I see no obstacles in our way on my reorder which I was told would be at months end. I wish I could believe it 100%, but, the past delays have left me without the 'warm fuzzy' I'd like to have.

Ihave explained this to all of the guys who have called today, 27, I think is the running total through the end of business today.

When they arrive, as they did today, they will ship out same day to you guys.

Please let me know your thoughts or questions.

Take care,

RG

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback RG. I'll be waiting with anticipation! Do you carry shift knobs as well?

Thanks,

Steve:D

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
02blkZ06 said:
Thanks for the feedback RG. I'll be waiting with anticipation! Do you carry shift knobs as well?

Thanks,

Steve:D
We sure do. We have a billet aluminum knob in silver, red and blue as well as the full line of the Momo knobs.

You can see the billet knobs on our site and the Momo's can be seen at www.momo.it.

RG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts