Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Hurst from Exit 28

Yep, saw those threads here and corvetteforum, and I didn't get with them until I was more certain of what was going on. We don't deceive people, we pass on info from the vendor, try and pressure them to a deliverable deadline and go from there.

The Hurst should be available soon.

We carry the Kirban and the Ripper as well for those who don't want to wait.:) Both are great shifters as the Hurst will be.

RG

·
Registered
144 Posts
"Good things come to those who wait". I'll wait for the Hurst!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Talk about coincidence.....earlier today I called a local high performance parts shop called "Ramchargers." They are authorized distributors for Hurst products. I gave them the Hurst part number and was told it was not available yet. :(

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
878 Posts
I've got my order in with X-28, but getting pretty tired of waiting. WTF is going on with Hurst already. I was willing to wait when they announced 11/12/01 and thought it would be a pretty good date give or take a few days, but now I'm loosing confidence with yet another 2+ week delay. :flaming:

Any one even install their test shifter. I haven't even seen a review of the Hurst and I know someone's gotta have one already. :-? :-?

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
thx2.net said:
I've got my order in with X-28, but getting pretty tired of waiting. WTF is going on with Hurst already. I was willing to wait when they announced 11/12/01 and thought it would be a pretty good date give or take a few days, but now I'm loosing confidence with yet another 2+ week delay. :flaming:

Any one even install their test shifter. I haven't even seen a review of the Hurst and I know someone's gotta have one already. :-? :-?
On corvetteforum and in the other threads in the products section of this site, there are links to what some beta testers said about the product.

I am waiting along with you all. No credit card charges have been made, nor will be, until product ships.

We offer the Kirban and Ripper as well for those who want to make that change sooner.

RG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts