Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The specific project manager on the job is out this week. From another contact I have, here is the latest and greatest:

The next 46 are being shipped today or tomorrow from NV to OH, and from there will be distributed. Out of that 46, an allocation of 10 to Exit 28(total 10 orders filled at $147), the remaining 36 to other assorted suppliers. 50 more are about 1 week behind them, 20 should be marked for Exit 28(Total - 30 orders filled at $147). And 200 more are in machining right now. 50 to Exit 28 when completed. (Total - ALL orders filled plus stock for the first time.) We should have stock by the end of this month. ALL of your orders will be filled at the $147 price before we sell anything at the normal dicounted $169 price.

The last time allocation was given, we were the only supplier primarily of Corvette Parts that got any at all. I don't have any reason to believe our low price is affecting what we get when we get it. They know they have a winner on their hands and the positive reviews of this product will sell itself, with a comfortable margin for dealers to boot.

When the PM returns, I will get more firm info. Above is what I have heard up to the minute.

As I stated in the last thread update, if at anytime any of you feel to need to cancel your prepaid order because you need to have another brand shifter for an event or something, please let me know. I want everyone to be happy with the whole Paddock process and the great pricing and value we add to it and will be flexible in that area. I will simply move the next person up who is prepaid, followed by our customers who have called in an order at what will be our regular price of $169. Paddock pre-paid units will ship first at $147, followed by non Paddock customers in order of date received.

I appreciate your patience and hope the super low price, our service and the patronage you pay to JC's Paddock idea will have you considering your business with us very favorable.:)

Thanks guys!

RG

·
Registered
0 Posts
RG,

Thanks for your update and honesty. :cool: I can say that having bought several mods from you, your service is first class.

·
Registered
291 Posts
RG,

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to get my Hurst.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Thanks again RG!! :yeadog: :yeadog: I know when it comes, it will have been worth waiting for..:D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Thanks for the update RG, waiting is hard, but OK...

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
RG:

Like everyone else, thanks for the update!!! Appreciate your taking the time to inform us of the status! :cheers:

Zippy :) :) patiently waiting for his Hurst shifter :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I want to THANK-YOU too RG for the update. Just knowing its coming makes it worth the wait. I appreciate the extra work you've done for us. I just wish I could get you to come down and mow my front yard for me this summer! I've seen your work and looks great. Thanks again,

Chuck

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
The customer service is what really seperates EXIT-28 from others, I have had great experiences just like this one with you guys, thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks RG! Great price, fantastic customer service, what more could we ask for? :D

- Charley

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hye BFLYZ, my cousing lives in Cuyahoga Falls, I will have to look you up next time I go out to visit. We were there just after Xmas, but was not aware you were there.

Next time...

Mark

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I echo all the above statements.

We thought the Paddock was doomed to failure but RG put his money where his mouth is and gave new life to the Paddock idea.

RG, here's to your loyal support to our members and the site in general. I also would like to personally thank you for sticking it out there....... :cheers:

JC

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looking forward to fondling it until my car is delivered.:eek: :eek:

Pretty sure I'll have "some" shift pattern down by then!:D :lol: :D

:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts