Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put an email to my contact at Hurst requesting current status of the Hurst shifters that are due to us to satisfy the purchase a lot of you Members made with us two weeks ago. I will update with another post if I hear today or Monday with a new one and a new date.

I thank you for your patience and hope to get you ALL squared away as soon as possible.

The positive reviews we have all read from the initial pre-sold units we had here we fantastic. Z06vette Member 'Thx2net' did a great write up on the install. That was work well done!

No other forum vendors received any product when we did and I expect us to be as 'first in line' as we can be for the next production and allocation run.

If at anytime any of you feel to need to cancel your prepaid order because you need to have another brand shifter for an event or something, please let me know. I want everyone to be happy with the whole Paddock process and the great pricing and value we add to it and will be flexible in that area. I will simply move the next person up who is prepaid, followed by our customers who have called in an order at what will be our regular price of $169. Paddock pre-paid units will ship first at $147, followed by non Paddock customers in order of date received.

Have a nice weekend! :)

RG

(214) 691-7950

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Thanks for the update, I'm still "in" :cheers:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
RG,

Thanks for the update! I guess I better order my MGW shift Knob :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks for the update RG and I am definitely still in.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Thanks RG, keep me on that list, thanks again...

Mark

·
Registered
945 Posts
My car is sitting on my 4 post lift with the console ripped out of her and no shifter, just waiting for my new baby to arrive!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
291 Posts
RG,

Thanks for the update.
I should recieve mine first because i'm the closest member to you!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey RG,

Thanks for the update, I for one would like to know how many paid paddock owners are in front of me. How do you determine who gets product first? What amount of allocation do you expect to have once you receive product?

Thanks

JOHN

·
Registered
345 Posts
update

I was actually the first to accept in paddock at a price of $155 so naturally I should be first.Only kidding:D I did accept first and would have been happy at $155.Big thanks to RG for participating in the paddock.Just hope I can shake the flu :puke: before new shifter and T-1c arrives.Its going to be soooofun.:cool:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
JWILSON

Good question !

RG

can you post members names in order so they will know when to expect theirs ? maybe it will help with the wait :)

Just a suggestion :D

Thanks

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: JWILSON

Rob1Vet said:
Good question !

RG

can you post members names in order so they will know when to expect theirs ? maybe it will help with the wait :)

Just a suggestion :D

Thanks

Rob :cheers:
Not sure on allocation until I hear back from my contact.

I hesitate to post a list of who's paid and not on an open Forum or by email as I have had customers in the past tell me that they do not wish their buying habits to be broadcast, so, I default to that. If the paddock feature is going to require that, then, as a vendor, I'd need to hear at time of order that it's ok to put that info out for all to see. I didn't post the names of the accepted orders who didn't call in out of respect to their privacy as well.

The guys who called in their payment information when I posted a thread with that reqest, will be served based on first come first serve out of the allocation that is given absed on date called in. We have kept them in order. When I know how we can get all of you best served, I will post a new thread a.s.a.p.

As stated before, if anyone wishes to bow out, that has paid, we will be glad to refund the full amount and move the next person up the list.

I will post new info as I get it. I should here something Modnay and will post promptly.:)

RG

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey RG,

Whats up? Can you tell i'm anxious? Just wondered if you've heard anything from Hurst today?:-?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts