Corvette Z06 Forum banner

I am about to go postal, I can not take all these changes...

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  hcvone 
#1 ·
You may not believe this but 5 Forums that I visit daily have chaged their formats, I do not think I can take it, I really picked the wrong time to stop drinking /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
That's what you bought the Z06 for.....Go take a nice long drive on a country back road or tear up some pavement on the interstate. Then when your calmed down and mellow cruise the main drag and pick up a 22 year old blonde with "Rainy Day Legs".....the kind you'd like to see clear up!!!!!

#4 ·
Yeah, I went to check out the other forum this morning, and I can't find the posts! How the hell do you get to the posts listings?!

This forum looks nice, but with no orange Z's on the road, the orange tone of the site doesn't look Z06ish anymore. But, hell, who cares? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Carl -- you stopped drinking?! Say it isn't so!

-Kirk

PS -- One good thing about you no longer drinking: Maybe you can take a GOOD picture of my car now! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

#7 ·

On 2001-08-03 09:07, KMeloney spewed forth this drivel:

This forum looks nice, but with no orange Z's on the road, the orange tone of the site doesn't look Z06ish anymore. But, hell, who cares? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Kirk
Maybe there should be orange Z's.....That's my offical statement and I'm sticking with it.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Besides, orange has always been our color. It's neutral.

JC

#8 ·
Thank God I sold all my Hienekin stock two months ago. My broker said one of the largest retail consumers had quit buying that skunk pi$$. I thought he meant about half the bars in Philly not just one individual. WOW Carl, You are Da Man!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#9 ·
Stopped dinking last week, fiancee has me in the gym so I can fit into those cars that you climb into through the windows, the ones that go fast and turn left on the weekends. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif For real./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.