Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am back from vacation and ready to get back to work. Had a great time and wished all of you could have been there. I did come back last night to find out I had a first cousin die while I was gone and I will be at the funeral on Mon. but will be back in the office on Tue. I will look forward to chating with everyone tonight on realtime chat. Good to be back I missed this place.

Rick:cool: :D

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you want it done right you need to do it yourself Frank. I will be on it first thing on Tue.:) My cousin was a great guy. he was only 52 way to young to die. This is the second cousin in the last three weeks to leave us. It gets you to thinking. We all need to live life to its fullest each day because you never know. The lord only gives us one day at a time.:)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome back and my sincere condolences. I happen to be "52" so I can really relate to your post. Hope to chat some more with you tonight.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Welcome back Rick. My condolences on your loss. There have been at least a couple of people looking for you here. :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome back

Glad your back Rick, sorry about your loss. The idea of making the best out of each day is right on as far as I'm concerned. If one always waits untill tomorrow, it may never come. Take care and God bless
:)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Rick,

Sorry to hear about your cousin 52 is still young.Glad to have you back.Greg

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all. The funeral will be on Mon. I will be a Paul Bearer. He was a great guy I will miss him a lot. The best way to recover is to stay busy. I will look forward to calling all of you on Tue. Greg I am sure your Z will be in this week. Pat we are very close on your delv. as well. Al your NCM delv. is very close as well I will look forward to meeting you. Tom your Yellow car is on the line I hear.
Thanks again to all for your kind words. It is good to be back. I missed this place.:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome back...Sorry to hear about the loss....I was at a funeral this past week, they really stink, my Dad's 1st cousin worked in the World Trade Center, he was only 40....

It makes this disaster worse and worse everytime, the funeral was so weird, when I walked in all I saw was a giant picture of him, but no casket.....Its very sad he left behind a wife with 2 and 3 year old daughters as well as a 10 year old son, he was his baseball coach...Though I did not know him, it was truely a loss

·
Registered
991 Posts
Prayers going out

Sorry about the loss. I posted several days ago, if we could know the horrable number of spouses and kids that are now without one parent or mate it would make us sick. For a young family like you mention is heart breaking. For a 2, a 3yr old and and a 10 yr old son, just heart breaking. Our prayers go out to all the surviving spouses and "one parent short" kids.
God bless all of the workers, and those lost on that horrid day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts