Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my new black Z06 in late Oct. First thing I did was lower it!!! Also tinted the windows. It is now parked for winter:mad: I have ordered a Hurst shifter for it, installed my .30 cent CAGS eliminator and in the process of building my own frame savers. And of course i hardwired my new Valentine One:D
I am looking forward to learning lots and meeting fellow enthusiasts!:cheers:
Here are some before and after lowering pics of my new ride!http://www.members.shaw.ca/tonyscott/Z06.htm

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Welcome northern neighbor! :cheers:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa! That is one of the baddest looking Z06's I've seen yet! Just looked at your photos... great shots! :cool:

Thanks for sharing them. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome to the Z06family. Great bunch of people here, congrats on the car. Looks great!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Radar detector

How did the install go? I have been looking at the passport 8500 not sure yet which on to get.:-? :-?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Welcome to the only Great and Best Z site on the web!:cheers:

Sorry you have to put it away for the winter. Would you like us to send pictures of our rides? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care, and stay warm!!!!

Dan Farmer

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody, If you go to my web site you will see pics of one of my last vettes, A Vortech supercharged MY vert. It was a monster, but I like this baby much more as it is nice to have some warranty attached to this awesome horsepower!!! This is my sixth C5, and I am so glad I decided to get a Z06 finally!:D

Sanford : Install was a piece of cake, here is detailed instructions,
http://frankhunt.com/FRANK/hobbies/corvette/options/valentine_install.html

Dan: yes it is a bummer having to put it away but, I guess it makes me really appreciate it when i finally get to get it out again. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will love here, great bunch of folks who know their stuff...

Mark

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, I just noticed the banner I made said 2001, instead of 2002 :mad: :mad: Trying to do too many things too fast :roll: back to the drawing board :( :eek:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Welcome, and a well photographed Z!

Be sure to do all the new member stuff......Register the car, join the member locator, member rides, performance data center and member reviews.

Boy, you got a lot to do! :D

JC

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Welcome aboard:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Sharp

Lowered C-5's look awesome but I have trouble now running over road kill without draging it along at stock height.:D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Awesome car and nice looking garage! ;)

- Charley

1 - 20 of 31 Posts