Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got to say, I LOVE NITTO DR's! I didn't get a chance to try the BFG's on from my bro's car but he let me use his Nitto DR's instead. Well I didn't even heat em' up. I launched from 3500 and mashed the gas and NO CHIRP just planted my head back into the seat. Shifting to second the RPMS hardly dropped, stayed right at 5K and kept climbin'. I pulled a 12.670 @ 111.348 with a 1.957 60' with 75F and 70% humidity and some wind blowing in on me. It started pouring rain 5 minutes after that run and it was just starting to get cool, mid 60's by the time we packed up and left. I know it could have gone much quicker and I could have launched at at least 4500-5000K, the clutch felt great. Needless to say, I'm happy with my times and I know it has more in her. I'm on to you ZO6 folk :lol: , cooler temps and I'll be there :). Just wanted to let you know my success so far :). BTW, I'm C5Noir on the CF forum. :cheers:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
N4C5S , yeah I have seen you guys run those 11.9 times, that's so awesome. I'm just trying to catch the average "run-of-the-mill" ZO6 :p. I can't wait for cooler temps :), I'm shooting for a 12.3x :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.